Ruthenium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Hydroacylation of Internal Alkynes: The Use of Ceria-Supported Catalyst Facilitates the Catalyst Recycling
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 861–864, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Miura, H., Wada, K., Hosokawa, S. and Inoue, M. (2013), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Intermolecular Hydroacylation of Internal Alkynes: The Use of Ceria-Supported Catalyst Facilitates the Catalyst Recycling. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 861–864. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203530
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 24360333
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- JST ALCA
- SPring-8. Grant Number: 2011 A1598
- Takahashi Industrial and Economic Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!