Harnessing the Flexibility of Peptidic Scaffolds to Control their Copper(II)-Coordination Properties: A Potentiometric and Spectroscopic Study
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 2076–2088, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Fragoso, A., Lamosa, P., Delgado, R. and Iranzo, O. (2013), Harnessing the Flexibility of Peptidic Scaffolds to Control their Copper(II)-Coordination Properties: A Potentiometric and Spectroscopic Study. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2076–2088. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203545
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- COMPETE. Grant Numbers: PTDC/QUI/67175/2006, PTDC/QUI-BIQ/098406/2008, Pest-OE/EQB/LA0004/2011
- National Networks of Mass Spectrometry. Grant Numbers: REDE/1504/REM/2005, REDE/1517/RMN/2005
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!