Harnessing the Flexibility of Peptidic Scaffolds to Control their Copper(II)-Coordination Properties: A Potentiometric and Spectroscopic Study
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 2076–2088, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Fragoso, A., Lamosa, P., Delgado, R. and Iranzo, O. (2013), Harnessing the Flexibility of Peptidic Scaffolds to Control their Copper(II)-Coordination Properties: A Potentiometric and Spectroscopic Study. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2076–2088. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203545
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- COMPETE. Grant Numbers: PTDC/QUI/67175/2006, PTDC/QUI-BIQ/098406/2008, Pest-OE/EQB/LA0004/2011
- National Networks of Mass Spectrometry. Grant Numbers: REDE/1504/REM/2005, REDE/1517/RMN/2005
- European Commission
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.