Cyclohydroamination of Aminoalkenes Catalyzed by Disilazide Alkaline-Earth Metal Complexes: Reactivity Patterns and Deactivation Pathways
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2784–2802, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, B., Roisnel, T., Carpentier, J.-F. and Sarazin, Y. (2013), Cyclohydroamination of Aminoalkenes Catalyzed by Disilazide Alkaline-Earth Metal Complexes: Reactivity Patterns and Deactivation Pathways. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2784–2802. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203562
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: Marie Curie FP7-PEOPLE-2010-IIF fellowship
- Institut Universitaire de France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!