Regioselective Sequential Additions of Nucleophiles and Electrophiles to Perfluoroalkylfullerenes: Which Cage C Atoms Are the Most Reactive and Why?
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 5070–5080, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Clikeman, T. T., Kuvychko, I. V., Shustova, N. B., Chen, Y.-S., Popov, A. A., Boltalina, O. V. and Strauss, S. H. (2013), Regioselective Sequential Additions of Nucleophiles and Electrophiles to Perfluoroalkylfullerenes: Which Cage C Atoms Are the Most Reactive and Why?. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5070–5080. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203571
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: PO1602/1-1
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1012468
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!