Metal–Organic Frameworks (MOFs) as Safer, Structurally Reinforced Energetics
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1706–1711, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Bushuyev, O. S., Peterson, G. R., Brown, P., Maiti, A., Gee, R. H., Weeks, B. L. and Hope-Weeks, L. J. (2013), Metal–Organic Frameworks (MOFs) as Safer, Structurally Reinforced Energetics. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1706–1711. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203610
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Grant Number: 2008-ST-061-ED0001
- U.S. Department of Energy by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC52–07A27344
- U.S. Department of State Fulbright Graduate Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!