2-(2′-Pyridyl)-4,6-diphenylphosphinine versus 2-(2′-Pyridyl)-4,6-diphenylpyridine: Synthesis, Characterization, and Reactivity of Cationic RhIII and IrIII Complexes Based on Aromatic Phosphorus Heterocycles
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3676–3684, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
de Krom, I., Broeckx, L. E. E., Lutz, M. and Müller, C. (2013), 2-(2′-Pyridyl)-4,6-diphenylphosphinine versus 2-(2′-Pyridyl)-4,6-diphenylpyridine: Synthesis, Characterization, and Reactivity of Cationic RhIII and IrIII Complexes Based on Aromatic Phosphorus Heterocycles. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3676–3684. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203621
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!