These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Dots: A Facile and General Preparation Method, Photoluminescence Investigation, and Imaging Applications
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 2276–2283, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Wu, M., Liu, Y., Feng, X.-Z., Yin, X.-B., He, X.-W. and Zhang, Y.-K. (2013), Nitrogen-Doped Carbon Dots: A Facile and General Preparation Method, Photoluminescence Investigation, and Imaging Applications. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2276–2283. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203641
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB707703, 2012CB910601
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071260, 21075068
- Tianjin Science Technology Research Funds. Grant Numbers: 10JCZDJC17000, 11JCZDJC22200
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!