Enantiospecific Photochemical Transformations under Elevated Pressure
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 4327–4334, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Ayitou, A. J.-L., Fukuhara, G., Kumarasamy, E., Inoue, Y. and Sivaguru, J. (2013), Enantiospecific Photochemical Transformations under Elevated Pressure. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4327–4334. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203665
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1213880, NSF CAREER CHE-0748525
- NSF-ND EPSCoR. Grant Number: EPS-0814442
- JSPS. Grant Numbers: 23750129, 21245011
- Global Education and Research Center for Bioenvironmental Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!