These authors contributed equally to this work.
Robust Phosphorescent Platinum(II) Complexes Containing Tetradentate O^N^C^N Ligands: Excimeric Excited State and Application in Organic White-Light-Emitting Diodes
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 69–73, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
C. F. Kui, S., Chow, P. K., Tong, G. S. M., Lai, S.-L., Cheng, G., Kwok, C.-C., Low, K.-H., Ko, M. Y. and Che, C.-M. (2013), Robust Phosphorescent Platinum(II) Complexes Containing Tetradentate O^N^C^N Ligands: Excimeric Excited State and Application in Organic White-Light-Emitting Diodes. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 69–73. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203687
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Innovation and Technology Commission of the HKSAR Government. Grant Number: GHP/043/10
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR. Grant Number: HKU 7008/09P
- Theme-Based Research Scheme. Grant Number: T23-713/11
- National Natural Science Foundation of China/Research Grants Council Joint Research Scheme. Grant Number: N HKU 752/08
- Hong Kong UGC Special Equipment Grant. Grant Number: SEG HKU09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!