These authors contributed equally to this work.
Robust Phosphorescent Platinum(II) Complexes Containing Tetradentate O^N^C^N Ligands: Excimeric Excited State and Application in Organic White-Light-Emitting Diodes
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 69–73, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
C. F. Kui, S., Chow, P. K., Tong, G. S. M., Lai, S.-L., Cheng, G., Kwok, C.-C., Low, K.-H., Ko, M. Y. and Che, C.-M. (2013), Robust Phosphorescent Platinum(II) Complexes Containing Tetradentate O^N^C^N Ligands: Excimeric Excited State and Application in Organic White-Light-Emitting Diodes. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 69–73. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203687
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Innovation and Technology Commission of the HKSAR Government. Grant Number: GHP/043/10
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong SAR. Grant Number: HKU 7008/09P
- Theme-Based Research Scheme. Grant Number: T23-713/11
- National Natural Science Foundation of China/Research Grants Council Joint Research Scheme. Grant Number: N HKU 752/08
- Hong Kong UGC Special Equipment Grant. Grant Number: SEG HKU09
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.