These authors contributed equally to this work.
Trisoctahedral Au–Pd Alloy Nanocrystals with High-Index Facets and Their Excellent Catalytic Performance
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 18, Issue 52, pages 16626–16630, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Hong, J. W., Kim, M., Kim, Y. and Han, S. W. (2012), Trisoctahedral Au–Pd Alloy Nanocrystals with High-Index Facets and Their Excellent Catalytic Performance. Chem. Eur. J., 18: 16626–16630. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203688
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Basic Science Research Programs. Grant Number: 2010-0029149
- EPB Center. Grant Number: 2008-0062042
- Future-based Technology Development Program. Grant Number: 2009-0082640
- NRF funded by the Korean government
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.