Fully Synthetic Self-Adjuvanting Thioether-Conjugated GlycopeptideLipopeptide Antitumor Vaccines for the Induction of Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity against Tumor Cells
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 1962–1970, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Cai, H., Sun, Z.-Y., Huang, Z.-H., Shi, L., Zhao, Y.-F., Kunz, H. and Li, Y.-M. (2013), Fully Synthetic Self-Adjuvanting Thioether-Conjugated GlycopeptideLipopeptide Antitumor Vaccines for the Induction of Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity against Tumor Cells. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1962–1970. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203709
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB910700, 2012CB821600
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 208252206, 21028004
- Sino-German Center for Research. Grant Number: GZ561
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.