A 2D Mesoporous Imine-Linked Covalent Organic Framework for High Pressure Gas Storage Applications
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3324–3328, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Rabbani, M. G., Sekizkardes, A. K., Kahveci, Z., Reich, T. E., Ding, R. and El-Kaderi, H. M. (2013), A 2D Mesoporous Imine-Linked Covalent Organic Framework for High Pressure Gas Storage Applications. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3324–3328. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203753
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0002576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!