An NMR-Driven Crystallography Strategy to Overcome the Computability Limit of Powder Structure Determination: A Layered Aluminophosphate Case
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 5009–5013, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Bouchevreau, B., Martineau, C., Mellot-Draznieks, C., Tuel, A., Suchomel, M. R., Trébosc, J., Lafon, O., Amoureux, J.-P. and Taulelle, F. (2013), An NMR-Driven Crystallography Strategy to Overcome the Computability Limit of Powder Structure Determination: A Layered Aluminophosphate Case. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5009–5013. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203767
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
Vol. 22, Issue 36, 12588, Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!