These authors contributed equally to this work.
Biomembrane Interactions of Functionalized Cryptophane-A: Combined Fluorescence and 129Xe NMR Studies of a Bimodal Contrast Agent
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 3110–3118, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Sloniec, J., Schnurr, M., Witte, C., Resch-Genger, U., Schröder, L. and Hennig, A. (2013), Biomembrane Interactions of Functionalized Cryptophane-A: Combined Fluorescence and 129Xe NMR Studies of a Bimodal Contrast Agent. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3110–3118. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203773
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- DFG. Grant Number: HE-5967/2-1
- Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. Grant Number: BMWI VI A2–17/03
- European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 242710
- Human Frontier Science Program.
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.