Experimental and Theoretical Evidence of the Existence of Gold(I)⋅⋅⋅Mercury(II) Interactions in Solution through Fluorescence-Quenching Measurements
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 4754–4766, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Lasanta, T., López-de-Luzuriaga, J. M., Monge, M., Olmos, M. E. and Pascual, D. (2013), Experimental and Theoretical Evidence of the Existence of Gold(I)⋅⋅⋅Mercury(II) Interactions in Solution through Fluorescence-Quenching Measurements. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4754–4766. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203789
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- DGI Project
- FEDER. Grant Number: CTQ2010-20500-C02-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!