Design of In Vitro Bioactive Hybrid Materials from the First Generation of Amine Dendrimers as Nanobuilding Blocks
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 4883–4895, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
González, B., Colilla, M. and Vallet-Regí, M. (2013), Design of In Vitro Bioactive Hybrid Materials from the First Generation of Amine Dendrimers as Nanobuilding Blocks. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4883–4895. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203812
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Spanish CICYT. Grant Number: MAT2008-00736
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: S2009/MAT-1472
- Network of Excellence. Grant Number: CSO2010-11384-E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!