Radical-Mediated Diamination of Alkenes with Phenylhydrazine and Azodicarboxylates: Highly Diastereoselective Synthesis of trans-Diamines from Cycloalkenes
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 5250–5254, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, M.-K., Chen, Y.-C. and Loh, T.-P. (2013), Radical-Mediated Diamination of Alkenes with Phenylhydrazine and Azodicarboxylates: Highly Diastereoselective Synthesis of trans-Diamines from Cycloalkenes. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5250–5254. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203832
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
- Nanyang Technological University
- University of Science and Technology of China
- Singapore Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: MOE2011-T2–1—013, MOE2010-T2–2—067, MOE2011-T2—1–013
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.