Enzyme Entrapped in Polymer-Modified Nanopores: The Effects of Macromolecular Crowding and Surface Hydrophobicity
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 2711–2719, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Peng, J., Shen, S., Jin, Q., Li, C. and Yang, Q. (2013), Enzyme Entrapped in Polymer-Modified Nanopores: The Effects of Macromolecular Crowding and Surface Hydrophobicity. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2711–2719. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203833
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873144, 20923001
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!