Aggregation-Induced Emission of Tetraphenylethene–Hexaphenylbenzene Adducts: Effects of Twisting Amplitude and Steric Hindrance on Light Emission of Nonplanar Fluorogens
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 5617–5624, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Hu, R., Lam, J. W. Y., Liu, Y., Zhang, X. and Tang, B. Z. (2013), Aggregation-Induced Emission of Tetraphenylethene–Hexaphenylbenzene Adducts: Effects of Twisting Amplitude and Steric Hindrance on Light Emission of Nonplanar Fluorogens. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5617–5624. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203840
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834701
- HKUST. Grant Numbers: RPC11SC09, SRFI11SC03PG
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: HKUST2/CRF/10, N_HKUST620/11
- Innovation and Technology Commission. Grant Number: ITCPD/17-9
- University Grants Committee of HK. Grant Number: AoE/P-03/08
- Guangdong Innovative Research Team Program. Grant Number: 201101C0105067115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!