These authors contributed equally to this work.
Gold-Catalyzed Annulations of 2-Alkynyl Benzaldehydes with Vinyl Ethers: Synthesis of Dihydronaphthalene, Isochromene, and Bicyclo[2.2.2]octane Derivatives
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 4043–4050, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Malhotra, D., Liu, L.-P., Mashuta, M. S. and Hammond, G. B. (2013), Gold-Catalyzed Annulations of 2-Alkynyl Benzaldehydes with Vinyl Ethers: Synthesis of Dihydronaphthalene, Isochromene, and Bicyclo[2.2.2]octane Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4043–4050. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203841
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1111316
- Institute of Molecular Diversity and Drug Design of the University of Louisville
- NSF/EPS CoR. Grant Number: EPS-0447479
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!