Systematic Selection of Metalloporphyrin-Based Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction by Modulation of the Donor–Acceptor Intermolecular Hardness
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 29, pages 9644–9654, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Masa, J. and Schuhmann, W. (2013), Systematic Selection of Metalloporphyrin-Based Catalysts for Oxygen Reduction by Modulation of the Donor–Acceptor Intermolecular Hardness. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9644–9654. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203846
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2012
- Germany Academic Exchange Service
- Helmholtz-Energie-Allianz. Grant Number: HA-E-0002
- Cluster of Excellence RESOLV. Grant Number: EXC-1069
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!