These authors contributed equally to this work.
Three New Imidazole-Functionalized Hexanuclear Oxidovanadium Clusters with Exceptional Catalytic Oxidation Properties for Alcohols
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 4408–4413, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, B., Huang, X., Wang, B., Lin, Z., Hu, J., Chi, Y. and Hu, C. (2013), Three New Imidazole-Functionalized Hexanuclear Oxidovanadium Clusters with Exceptional Catalytic Oxidation Properties for Alcohols. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4408–4413. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203854
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21231002, 21276026, 21173021
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B07012
- Program of Cooperation of the Beijing Education Commission. Grant Number: 20091739006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!