Binary Compounds of Boron and Beryllium: A Rich Structural Arena with Space for Predictions
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 4184–4197, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Hermann, A., Ashcroft, N. W. and Hoffmann, R. (2013), Binary Compounds of Boron and Beryllium: A Rich Structural Arena with Space for Predictions. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4184–4197. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203890
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DESC0001057
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ECS-0335765, DMR-0907425
- National Center for Supercomputer Applications. Grant Number: TG-DMR060055N
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.