Nickel(II)-Catalyzed Enantioselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of Azomethine Imines with Alkylidene Malonates
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 5134–5140, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Lian, X., Liu, X., Lin, L. and Feng, X. (2013), Nickel(II)-Catalyzed Enantioselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of Azomethine Imines with Alkylidene Malonates. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5134–5140. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203891
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21021001, 20902060
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110181130014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!