Nickel(II)-Catalyzed Enantioselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of Azomethine Imines with Alkylidene Malonates
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 5134–5140, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Lian, X., Liu, X., Lin, L. and Feng, X. (2013), Nickel(II)-Catalyzed Enantioselective 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition of Azomethine Imines with Alkylidene Malonates. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5134–5140. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203891
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21021001, 20902060
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20110181130014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB808600
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.