Catalytic Activation of Olefins by Metal Triflates and Triflimides: Application to Fragrance Chemistry
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3270–3280, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Lemière, G. and Duñach, E. (2013), Catalytic Activation of Olefins by Metal Triflates and Triflimides: Application to Fragrance Chemistry. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3270–3280. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203903
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- French Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: ANR07-CP2D, CASAL-04-01
- University of Nice—Sophia Antipolis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!