Synthesis, Structure, and Single-Molecule Magnetic Properties of Rare-Earth Sandwich Complexes with Mixed Phthalocyanine and Schiff Base Ligands
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 2266–2270, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Cao, W., Liu, T., Duan, C. and Jiang, J. (2013), Synthesis, Structure, and Single-Molecule Magnetic Properties of Rare-Earth Sandwich Complexes with Mixed Phthalocyanine and Schiff Base Ligands. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2266–2270. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203912
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB933402, 2012CB224801
- Natural Science Foundation of China
- Beijing Municipal Commission of Education
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.