Terminal Redox-Site Effect on the Long-Range Electron Conduction of Fe(tpy)2 Oligomer Wires on a Gold Electrode†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 5088–5096, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Katagiri, S., Sakamoto, R., Maeda, H., Nishimori, Y., Kurita, T. and Nishihara, H. (2013), Terminal Redox-Site Effect on the Long-Range Electron Conduction of Fe(tpy)2 Oligomer Wires on a Gold Electrode . Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5088–5096. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203913
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 24750054, 21108002
- Global COE Program for Chemistry Innovation
- The Japan Prize Foundation
- Iketani Science and Technology Foundation
- The Murata Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!