Asymmetric Hydroamination: A Survey of the Most Recent Developments
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 4972–4985, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Hannedouche, J. and Schulz, E. (2013), Asymmetric Hydroamination: A Survey of the Most Recent Developments. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4972–4985. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203956
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Ministère de l′Education Nationale de l′Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche (MENESR)
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR). Grant Number: 07367
- GDRI (“Homogeneous Catalysis for Sustainable Development”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!