Programmed Synthesis of Magnetic Magnesium Silicate Nanotubes with High Adsorption Capacities for Lead and Cadmium Ions
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1558–1562, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Cao, C.-Y., Wei, F., Qu, J. and Song, W.-G. (2013), Programmed Synthesis of Magnetic Magnesium Silicate Nanotubes with High Adsorption Capacities for Lead and Cadmium Ions. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1558–1562. doi: 10.1002/chem.201203986
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB933700, 2009CB930400
- National Natural Science Foundation
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21121063
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- CSIRO. Grant Number: GJHZ1224
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!