GlycoPEG=Glycan primers chemically attached to bifunctional polyethyleneglycol (PEG) tags.
Three-Dimensional Arrays Using GlycoPEG Tags: Glycan Synthesis, Purification and Immobilisation†
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 4776–4785, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Etxebarria, J., Serna, S., Beloqui, A., Martin-Lomas, M. and Reichardt, N.-C. (2013), Three-Dimensional Arrays Using GlycoPEG Tags: Glycan Synthesis, Purification and Immobilisation . Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4776–4785. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204004
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008-04444/BQA, CTQ2011-27874
- government of the Basque Country
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!