A Neutral, Chiral, Bis(imidazolidine)-Derived NCN-Type Palladium Pincer Complex with Catalytic Activity
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 1554–1557, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Arai, T., Oka, I., Morihata, T., Awata, A. and Masu, H. (2013), A Neutral, Chiral, Bis(imidazolidine)-Derived NCN-Type Palladium Pincer Complex with Catalytic Activity. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 1554–1557. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204017
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!