Copper-Catalyzed Extended Pummerer Reactions of Ketene Dithioacetal Monoxides with Alkynyl Sulfides and Ynamides with an Accompanying Oxygen Rearrangement
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 5625–5630, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Murakami, K., Imoto, J., Matsubara, H., Yoshida, S., Yorimitsu, H. and Oshima, K. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Extended Pummerer Reactions of Ketene Dithioacetal Monoxides with Alkynyl Sulfides and Ynamides with an Accompanying Oxygen Rearrangement. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5625–5630. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204072
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 24685007, 23655037, 22106523, 22406721
- The Uehara Memorial Foundation
- NOVARTIS Foundation for the Promotion of Science
- Takeda Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!