The Formation of CuCl2-Specific Metallogels of Pyridyloxalamide Derivatives in Alcohols
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 5411–5416, April 22, 2013
How to Cite
Džolić, Z., Cametti, M., Milić, D. and Žinić, M. (2013), The Formation of CuCl2-Specific Metallogels of Pyridyloxalamide Derivatives in Alcohols. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5411–5416. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204082
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Croatian Ministry of Science, Education, and Sports. Grant Numbers: 098-0982904-2912, 119-1193079-1084
- Progetto per Giovani Ricercatori “Rita Levi Montalcini”
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.