Ni-Catalyzed [4+3+2] Cycloaddition of Ethyl Cyclopropylideneacetate and Dienynes: Scope and Mechanistic Insights
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3415–3425, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Yamasaki, R., Ohashi, M., Maeda, K., Kitamura, T., Nakagawa, M., Kato, K., Fujita, T., Kamura, R., Kinoshita, K., Masu, H., Azumaya, I., Ogoshi, S. and Saito, S. (2013), Ni-Catalyzed [4+3+2] Cycloaddition of Ethyl Cyclopropylideneacetate and Dienynes: Scope and Mechanistic Insights. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3415–3425. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204087
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Society of Synthetic Organic Chemistry of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!