Does the Molecular Electrostatic Potential Reflect the Effects of Substituents in Aromatic Systems?
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 5149–5155, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Galabov, B., Nikolova, V. and Ilieva, S. (2013), Does the Molecular Electrostatic Potential Reflect the Effects of Substituents in Aromatic Systems?. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5149–5155. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204092
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Bulgarian National Science Fund. Grant Numbers: DCVP 02/2-2009, FP7-REGPOT-2011-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!