Hydrolysis of Tetravalent Cerium for a Simple Route to Nanocrystalline Cerium Dioxide: An In Situ Spectroscopic Study of Nanocrystal Evolution
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 7348–7360, June 3, 2013
How to Cite
Ikeda-Ohno, A., Hennig, C., Weiss, S., Yaita, T. and Bernhard, G. (2013), Hydrolysis of Tetravalent Cerium for a Simple Route to Nanocrystalline Cerium Dioxide: An In Situ Spectroscopic Study of Nanocrystal Evolution. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 7348–7360. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204101
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- ESRF. Grant Number: HD488
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!