These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enhanced Performance of Benzothieno[3,2-b]thiophene (BTT)-Based Bottom-Contact Thin-Film Transistors
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3721–3728, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, P.-Y., Chen, L.-H., Chen, Y.-Y., Chang, W.-J., Wang, J.-J., Lii, K.-H., Yan, J.-Y., Ho, J.-C., Lee, C.-C., Kim, C. and Chen, M.-C. (2013), Enhanced Performance of Benzothieno[3,2-b]thiophene (BTT)-Based Bottom-Contact Thin-Film Transistors. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3721–3728. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204110
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- National Science Council, Taiwan, Republic of China. Grant Numbers: NSC100-2628M-008-004, NSC100-2627-E-006-001
- Industrial Technology Research Institute of Taiwan. Grant Number: B361A51500
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0007730
- Center for Advanced Soft Electronics under the Global Frontier Research Program. Grant Number: 2011-0031628
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!