Air-Stable Bifunctional Allylation Reagents for the Asymmetric Synthesis of Differentiated syn- and anti-1,3-Diols
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 4135–4139, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. S., Kim, D., Kong, S. B. and Han, H. (2013), Air-Stable Bifunctional Allylation Reagents for the Asymmetric Synthesis of Differentiated syn- and anti-1,3-Diols. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4135–4139. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204148
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 0911134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!