Copper-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidative CH and CC Functionalization of 1-[2-(Arylamino)aryl]ethanones Leading to Acridone Derivatives
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 4271–4277, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, J., Yang, H., Jiang, Y. and Fu , H. (2013), Copper-Catalyzed Aerobic Oxidative CH and CC Functionalization of 1-[2-(Arylamino)aryl]ethanones Leading to Acridone Derivatives. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4271–4277. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204169
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21172128, 21105054
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012CB722605
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20090002110058
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.