Probing the Coordination Environment of the Human Copper Chaperone HAH1: Characterization of HgII-Bridged Homodimeric Species in Solution
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 27, pages 9042–9049, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Łuczkowski, M., Zeider, B. A., Hinz, A. V. H., Stachura, M., Chakraborty, S., Hemmingsen, L., Huffman, D. L. and Pecoraro, V. L. (2013), Probing the Coordination Environment of the Human Copper Chaperone HAH1: Characterization of HgII-Bridged Homodimeric Species in Solution. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9042–9049. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204184
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: ES012236
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CAREER 0645518
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!