NickelButadiene Catalytic System for the Cross-Coupling of Bromoalkanoic Acids with Alkyl Grignard Reagents: A Practical and Versatile Method for Preparing Fatty Acids
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 2956–2960, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Iwasaki, T., Higashikawa, K., Reddy, V. P., Ho, W. W. S., Fujimoto, Y., Fukase, K., Terao, J., Kuniyasu, H. and Kambe, N. (2013), NickelButadiene Catalytic System for the Cross-Coupling of Bromoalkanoic Acids with Alkyl Grignard Reagents: A Practical and Versatile Method for Preparing Fatty Acids. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 2956–2960. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204222
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S). Grant Number: 20225004
- a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Numbers: 22750094, 2015
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Technology, Japan
- NOVARTIS Foundation (Japan) for the Promotion of Science
- Asahi Kasei Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Frontier Research Center of Osaka University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!