These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tuning Molecular Self-Assembly Toward Intriguing Nanomaterial Architectures
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 28, pages 9118–9122, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. Y., Hong, B. H., Kim, D. Y., Mason, D. R., Lee, J. W., Chun, Y. and Kim, K. S. (2013), Tuning Molecular Self-Assembly Toward Intriguing Nanomaterial Architectures. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9118–9122. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204263
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- NRF. Grant Numbers: 2010-0020414, R32-2008-000-10180-0
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2010-0028075, 2010-0081966, 2011-0006268, 2009-0083540
- KISTI. Grant Number: KSC-2011-G3-02
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.