Graphene Quantum Dots Combined with Europium Ions as Photoluminescent Probes for Phosphate Sensing
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3822–3826, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Bai, J.-M., Zhang, L., Liang, R.-P. and Qiu, J.-D. (2013), Graphene Quantum Dots Combined with Europium Ions as Photoluminescent Probes for Phosphate Sensing. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3822–3826. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204295
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21065006, 21163014, 21105044, 21265017
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11–1002
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.