CeO2-Based Pd(Pt) Nanoparticles Grafted onto Fe3O4/Graphene: A General Self-Assembly Approach To Fabricate Highly Efficient Catalysts with Magnetic Recyclable Capability
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 5169–5173, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Liu, D., Song, S. and Zhang, H. (2013), CeO2-Based Pd(Pt) Nanoparticles Grafted onto Fe3O4/Graphene: A General Self-Assembly Approach To Fabricate Highly Efficient Catalysts with Magnetic Recyclable Capability. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5169–5173. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204302
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21001101, 21071140, 21210001, 51272249
- 863-National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA03A407
- National Natural Science Foundation for Creative Research Group. Grant Number: 21221061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!