CeO2-Based Pd(Pt) Nanoparticles Grafted onto Fe3O4/Graphene: A General Self-Assembly Approach To Fabricate Highly Efficient Catalysts with Magnetic Recyclable Capability
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 5169–5173, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Liu, D., Song, S. and Zhang, H. (2013), CeO2-Based Pd(Pt) Nanoparticles Grafted onto Fe3O4/Graphene: A General Self-Assembly Approach To Fabricate Highly Efficient Catalysts with Magnetic Recyclable Capability. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5169–5173. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204302
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21001101, 21071140, 21210001, 51272249
- 863-National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA03A407
- National Natural Science Foundation for Creative Research Group. Grant Number: 21221061
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.