Fe-Doped ZnO Nanoparticles: The Oxidation Number and Local Charge on Iron, Studied by 57Fe Mößbauer Spectroscopy and DFT Calculations
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3287–3291, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, J., Kuc, A., Pokhrel, S., Mädler, L., Pöttgen, R., Winter, F., Frauenheim, T. and Heine, T. (2013), Fe-Doped ZnO Nanoparticles: The Oxidation Number and Local Charge on Iron, Studied by 57Fe Mößbauer Spectroscopy and DFT Calculations. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3287–3291. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204308
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- Chinese Scholarship Council
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SPP 1613
- National Science Foundation
- Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: DBI-0830117
- US Public Health Service. Grant Number: U19 ES019528
- UCLA Center for NanoBiology and Predictive Toxicology. Grant Numbers: RO1 ES016746, RC2 ES018766
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!