A Microbial-Mineralization Approach for Syntheses of Iron Oxides with a High Specific Surface Area
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 4419–4422, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Yagita, N., Oaki, Y. and Imai, H. (2013), A Microbial-Mineralization Approach for Syntheses of Iron Oxides with a High Specific Surface Area. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4419–4422. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204333
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22107010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2206
- Japan Society of the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 22685022
- Mizuho Foundation for the Promotion of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!